Tags
Category
C++

The project “Mrita-Sikar” is a 3D-action third-person shooter game which is based on the science fiction character Zombies. The game models a world where the character of player can freely roam in search of the zombies. The main objective of the player in this game is to search for the zombies and kill them before other people (civilians) in the game gets hurt or killed by the zombies. The player is given a pistol as the weapons, which he/she has to aim for and shoot at the zombie. Killing the zombies will gain the player points and letting the people get harmed by the zombies will cause the points to be lost. When attacked by a zombie, the health of player will get reduced or may be killed according to current health condition of the player. So, the player needs to kill the zombies without getting himself/herself and the other person attacked. 

git repository for complete source code: https://github.com/coders-circle/mrita-sikar

 


Share with your friends


Screenshot:
Mrita-Sikar's Screenshot

8 Comments

Oie Ankit Dami Banai y 6s yr tailai game i like it yr ......................... keep it bro
4 years, 11 months ago

Thanks :]
4 years, 11 months ago

dead hunting :P
4 years, 11 months ago

Now i am going to type awesome game on search tab. ;)
4 years, 11 months ago

thats pretty huge project, good job guys. btw was there any specific reason for you to use .mdl for models rather than .obj or .x or any other format?? also your building texture files are huge(1+ mb) and lot of space is wasted. may be you should have a look into making it more efficient. overall its looking good, I will be looking forward to more of your projects. best of luck.
4 years, 11 months ago

after the earlier comment I read your report too, never reference wikipedia.. :P also all the reference are quite vague. may be whole link for every single access from all the links, not just the domain name would be helpful. Use of proper referencing system like, Harvard referencing, would make it even better.
4 years, 11 months ago

The model files are in our own format ( we just used .mdl extension ). The reason we didn't use .obj or .x file because it takes a lot of time to load and parse such formats.
4 years, 10 months ago

and yes, the bad reference :( (We received that at presentation too) Thanks for the suggestions though, we'll definitely do better in upcoming reports.
4 years, 10 months ago

Post Your Comment

Please Login to Comment